The City Assembly House is open!
Posted by IGS
The Irish Georgian Society offices and the City Assembly House will reopen on Monday 6 July. The safety of our visitors and staff is our paramount concern and is central to our reopening plans. We will be enforcing social distancing measures and limiting the number of visitors to the building at any one time. We are undertaking a number of social distancing measures, details of which are available below.
Hand sanitiser for visitors is provided in the entrance hall and exhibition room.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Masks are worn at your own discretion.
- Disposable masks and gloves are available for volunteers and visitors from the bookshop.
- Please dispose of used PPE in the bin provided in the entrance hall and wash your hands after removal.
- There is floor vinyl throughout the entrance hall and exhibition room, indicating the 2m distance recommended for social distancing.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from staff and volunteers and respect their personal space. Avoid all physical contact, such as handshakes, etc.
- All bathrooms are closed to the public. They are available for use of staff and volunteers only.
- Hand sanitiser is available at entrance
- Floor vinyl indicates 2m distance
- Queuing system in operation for admittance to bookshop, indicated by tape on steps
- Sandwich board signage, indicating measures being taken and maximum number of people permitted into building as 10 at any one time
- The bookshop is not accessible for browsing, a ‘click and collect’ service for online shop and phone orders is in operation.
- Protective screen has been placed at entrance to shop and contactless payment is preferred.
- Protective gloves are available for cash handling.
- Doors to exhibition room are propped open for entry
- Disposable masks available for volunteers to wear if they wish (from bookshop)
- Vinyl stickers are placed on floor around room indicating 2m distance
- There is a limited number of staff in the office; some staff will continue to work from home for the foreseeable.
- Office appointments and meetings are to be made in advance, Zoom promoted for committee meetings.
Thank you for your compliance at this time.