20.02.2019, 19:30 P.M.
The Irish Georgian Society, Limerick Chapter, invites you to a public consultation meeting on the new 'Heritage Ireland 2030 Plan'.
About this Event
Featuring a panel of key speakers on challenges facing historic Limerick. In association with the Building Conservation department of Limerick City and County Council, and the Department of Culture, Heritage, and the Gaeltacht.
- GIULIA VALLONE. Architect and Urban Designer, Cork County Council.
- TOM CASSIDY, Conservation Officer, Limerick City and County Council.
- GRAINNE SHAFFREY. Conservation Architect, Shaffrey and Associates
- DONOUGH CAHILL, Executive Director, Irish Georgian Society.
- CIARA CARBERRY, Assistant Principal, Department of Culture, Heritage & Gaeltacht.
Location: County Hall, Dooradoyle
Get tickets by visiting our store below. Ticket sales are powered by EventBrite.Buy Tickets