18.03.2021, 18:00 P.M.
Thursday 18th March - This year our St Patrick’s Celebration takes the form of an illustrated lecture by our Committee Member Robert Jennings. Following an introduction by our Chairman John Barber, the online lecture will feature all the main events from our 2019/2020 calendar. Entry to watch the lecture is free but you will need to register to gain access. If you are unable to join us online on 18 March, the lecture will be available on the Irish Georgian Society’s website for seven days following the lecture. The lecture will be broadcast using Zoom.
In order to carry on our tradition of fine dining to commemorate the Patron Saint of Ireland, we have teamed up with H. Forman & Son, one of England’s leading seafood smokehouses and restaurants, to deliver to Members’ own homes in southeast England (unfortunately this delivery is not available to our Members in Ireland) on the evening of 18 March.
If you would like to partake in this opportunity for restaurant ready food to be delivered to your own front door for an all inclusive cost of £40, please contact our Chairman John Barber to confirm food choices and payment (see John’s details and course choices below).
We look forward to you joining us online on the evening.
To order, please contact John (firstname.lastname@example.org and 07956609777)
Seafood Starter Options
- Smoked Salmon Paupiette with Hot Smoked Salmon Mousse
- Spoonable Salmon with Orange Surprise
- 100g London Cure Smoked Salmon with Peter’s Yard Crackers
Vegetarian Starter Options
- Vegetarian Tartlets (which come in the following three flavours: Asparagus, Heritage Tomato & Goat’s Curd; Cornish Yarg, Fig & Beetroot; Roasted White Onion)
- Vegetable Terrine
- Field Mushroom & Tarragon Pate with crackers
Seafood / Meat Main Course Options
- Fish Pie with Lobster Mash with Courgette & Garden Pea Salad
- Salmon Coulibiac for 1 with Courgette & Garden Pea Salad
- Lamb Navarin for 1 with Horseradish & Chive Mash
Vegetarian Main Course Option
- Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie & Courgette & Pea Salad
- Valrhona Chocolate Pot
- Tarte Tatin
- Syrup Sponge Pudding
Get tickets by visiting our store below. Ticket sales are powered by EventBriteBuy Tickets