IGS Walking Tours
Posted by IGS
We are delighted to recommence hosting walking tours for members, but there are a few things to note in relation to safely attending these tours:
- Individual headset packs will be hired and made available for each person on the tour so that everyone can hear the tour guide while also allowing for 2m physical distancing. Headset packs are disinfected and quarantined for 72 hours by the company after every use.
- Headphones accompanying the packs are new and disposable and so can either be kept or returned to the tour guide. It is also possible for you to use your own personal headphones if you wish to bring those along.
- We encourage people to wear masks if they so wish.
- Please note these are rescheduled tours and numbers are limited so booking early is advised.
- Meeting point will be confirmed on receipt of booking.
Our upcoming tours will be completely outdoors with no visits.
When implementing Health & safety measures in response to COVID-19 on IGS events, our priority is the wellbeing of our guests and our staff.