· Former Millers House, Dunleer, Co. Louth – 2017 to 2019 – Extensive conservation works to a mid-C19th vernacular house associated with the former flour mills (protected structure).
· Drumcree House, Co. Westmeath – 2016 to Present – Conservative repairs to C18th House and related farm buildings(protected structures) with grant assistance from Westmeath County Council & Heritage Council.
· Palmerston Road, Dublin 6 – 2016 to 2018 – Comprehensive refurbishment and conservation works to a Victorian townhouse (protected structure).
· St. Patricks Church, Ardragh, Co. Monaghan – 2017 to 2018– Conservative repairs to apse roof and other dressed masonry features, rainwater goods, and leadwork at this important Gothic-Revival Church. (protected structure).
· Kells Post Office, Co. Meath – 2015 to 2017 – Phase 1 conservation repairs to an Edwardian former Post office building (protected structure) including extensive repairs to the roofs, brick & ashlar masonry walls, windows/doors and internal dry rot remediation.
· Whitewood House, Co. Meath – 2013 to present – Phased conservation and restoration of a ruined C18th Tudor Gothic estate cottage and repairs to the main house (protected structures).
· Mother of Mercy Church Inniskeen, Co. Monaghan – 2013 to 2017 – Repairs and new additions to a modernist Roman Catholic Church including a new adoration chapel & parochial house (protected structures).
· The Parade House, Kilkenny – 2014/2016 – Conservation works mainly to the roof of this late-eighteenth century Georgian townhouse (protected structure).
· Gernonstown House, Slane, Co. Meath – 2013 to Present – phased conservation repairs and new additions to an early C18th farmhouse and outbuildings.
· Killeen Mill, Co. Meath – 2011 to 2015 – Extensive conservation works to a former grist mill and miller’s house associated with Killeen Castle (protected structures).
· Freffans House, Trim, Co. Meath – 2011 to 2014 – Comprehensive conservation & restoration works to a small Georgian country house including new contemporary classical additions.
· Headfort House, Kells, Co. Meath – 2012 to 2014 – Conservative repairs to the exterior and internal restoration works to the east wing of a large C18th country house (protected structure).
· Parnell Road, Dublin 14 – 2010 to 2012 – New library & other alterations & conservative repairs to a late Georgian townhouse (protected structure).
· Canonstown, Kells, Co. Meath – 2010 to 2012 – Alterations to a mid-19th century estate cottage associated with Rockfield demesne including new classical extension & conservatory.
· Kenilworth Road, Dublin 6 – 2009 to 2011 – Refurbishment & conservation works to a large Victorian townhouse (protected structure) including new additions.
· Newtown Demesne, Loughcrew, Co. Meath – 2009 to 2011 – Conservation works to a group of late C18th farm buildings (protected structures) with grant assistance from the Heritage Council.
· Knocknalossett House, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan – 2008 to 2015 – Extensive phased conservation works to a late C18th vernacular farmhouse and outbuildings.
· Williamstown Demesne, Co. Meath – 2009 to 2011 – Repairs to a range of C18th farm buildings (protected structures) with grant assistance from the Heritage Council.
· Curraghtown House, Co. Meath – 2007 to 2010 – Extensive conservation works and alterations to a C19th estate managers house (protected structure) including the restoration of stable buildings, wrought iron park railings and entrance gates.
· Bog Hall, Co. Meath – 2007 to 2009 – Comprehensive restoration of a mid-19th century vernacular farmhouse including contemporary classical extensions and other alterations.
· The Mill House, Halfcarton, Co. Meath – 2007 to 2009 – Conservation repairs to a late C18th former miller’s house and outbuildings (protected structure).
· Virginia Road Railway Station, Co. Meath – 2006 to 2008 –Comprehensive conservation works to a Victorian railway station and station master’s house (protected structures) including adaptive reuse of the former goods shed for a speciality food business with a new contemporary classical office building.
· The Toll House, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath – 2006 to 2008 – Conservation consultant on the conversion and repair of a mid C19th former toll house (protected structure).
· Duckettsgrove, Co. Carlow - 2007 – Consultant to Carlow County Council during restoration of the walled garden (protected structure) for repairs to garden walls including design of new traditional wrought iron and timber gates and design of a new traditional glasshouse.
· 30 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2 – 2005 to 2007 –Lead conservation professional on extensive repair and conservation works carried out on this Regency townhouse (protected structure).
· Ardglasson Village, Co. Meath – 2007 to 2013 – Phased conservation works to a row of early C19th estate workers cottages (protected structures) associated with the Clonabreany estate including design of new extensions and conservation of house no’s 5 & 6.